Congratulations to the Class of 2017! All graduating seniors, along with their families, are invited to join us for an evening planned just for you with dinner, worship, a time of encouragement, and more.
PARENTS: You can easily reserve tickets for your family and/or pay through our new online community - Realm. Sign in to Realm, click on Events, and choose the "Graduating Seniors Family Dinner" event. At the end of your registration process, you will be given the option to either:
- pay with a check or SCRIP [Choose "Pay Later" at Checkout] OR
- pay online [Choose "Pay Now" at Checkout].
Contact Susan Wampler for help getting connected in Realm or for other registration options/assistance.
Tickets must be purchased by Sunday, May 21st.
- Lemon Piccata Chicken (ingredients include chicken, oil, garlic, lemon, capers, green onion, chicken broth, salt/pepper)
- Medallion Potatoes w/Rosemary
- Balsamic Glazed Carrots
- Kale Poppy Seed Salad
- Coffee & Tea
- Dessert Bar
- ** VEGETARIAN OPTION AVAILABLE. Leave us a note when you register online.
- ** FOOD ALLERGY/AVERSION? Leave us a note when you register online.
Dress is "business casual" to "semi-formal" (depending on your preference). We will have a photo booth to capture group and family photos throughout the evening, with online/print access available after the event.