CAMPS & EVENTS REGISTRATION & CANCELLATION POLICIES
- Non-refundable registration deposits must be received by the "REGISTRATION DEADLINE DATE" listed for each Camp or Event in order to hold your place. [In some cases, the full purchase price is required by the "Registration Deadline Date".]
- If a family is requesting Financial Assistance:
- A Financial Assistance Form must be submitted by the "Registration Deadline Date"
- A payment for the Deposit must be received by the "Registration Deadline Date"
- A Student Registration must be completed by the "Registration Deadline Date"
LAST DAY TO CANCEL FOR FULL REFUND: Each camp or event has their own unique date. Typically this is the same as the "Registration Deadline Date" (please refer to each Camp or Event page for details).
LAST DAY TO CANCEL FOR PARTIAL REFUND: Varies with each camp or event. In the event a student is sick and cannot attend, we will work with you to refund as much of your payment as possible. Some costs (food, lodging, travel, pre-ordered shirts, etc.) are not refundable after the "Registration Deadline" date.
No shows are non-refundable. Refunds of camp fees are not made for any campers departing early from camp for any reason, including health or unacceptable behavior.